Sunday, April 24, 2011

reno chronicles #15

Here are the before and after pics of Thursday's demo day. The renovation has officially begun!


Goodbye rotting laundry room…you survived well past your expiration date, and I thank you for that.




I promised to dish on all the good , bad and ugly through this entire process...but I have recently skipped over a couple of minor issues along the way. One was a tussle with my neighbour on the difference between a "deeded right-of way" vs a "deeded parking spot". After a little unfortunate back and forth between lawyers, this issue appears to now be resolved. A good lesson as a property owner to have everything in writing all the time. It will save headaches in the long run. Trust me.



Anyway, moving on...



As you can see, the washer and dryer are waiting for pick-up by someone who said they were coming back to get them on Thursday night. My guess is that wonderful contractor will be getting rid of them on Monday!


It's a bit chilly in my house right now because the downstairs heat is off...and well, the side of the house is half gone. Thank goodness for the pellet stove...I was really toasty last night!


Tomorrow will bring boys and their big machines to play in the dirt (excavating).


LOTS more next week.




For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment