Sunday, April 8, 2012

dreamy designs


Predictably, one of the other things I really love is great architectural design. If I was any good at math and science, I might have been an architect.


Anyway...


Instead, I love stepping beyond the world of interior design to look at the bigger picture, and to dream about how they all work together.


Here is a facebook page I recently discovered. It’s called tododesign and it’s fabulous.


Since spring is supposed to be here (hard to tell today, mind you!), it’s wonderful to dream about having a "cabin" like this one.



The inside surprised me and was not what I expected.

I think this one is set up purely as an office. That would be pretty cool to have in your backyard, too!

If it was truly a cabin in the woods that was mine to decorate, I’d probably go a little less sleek on the inside and a little more cozy and warm. Perhaps it's the all baby blue that bothers me...



But really, how cool is this??


Loads of great eye-candy on this page, if you love dreamy design like I do!

Enjoy.


Remember...Join us at www.facebook.com/rougesuzanne for links to weekly blog posts and design ideas, tips, random thoughts and photos.


AND, if you join the page in the next week, you will be automatically be entered into a draw to win an original lamp upcycled by rouge!

Happy Easter.










For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment