Sunday, February 6, 2011

rouge 101

rouge is celebrating a milestone – this is officially the 101st posting for the just a little rouge blog!

Who knew I’d have so much to talk about? Who knew anyone would be interested in reading it?

Certainly not me…in the beginning, at least!

Sending my gratitude to all just a little rouge readers – whether you are one of our many faithful readers or brand new – and no matter how you found rouge…through my personal facebook page, rouge website (www.littlered.ca), or via haligonia.ca or halifax.infomonkey.net. I’m very happy you are here!

As always, we love to hear from you…so please send your feedback, suggest topics you’d like to hear more about, or just drop us a line.

Here’s to the next 101 posts that will try to add just a little rouge to your life!

xx rouge.



For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment