Sunday, February 12, 2012

steal this idea

I found this amazing DIY project on one of my favorite blogs -- design*sponge -- and I had to pass it along it on to you.


A vintage suitcase charging station. How brilliant is this??


http://www.designsponge.com/2012/02/diy-project-vintage-suitcase-charging-station.html

With my love of mixing vintage and modern -- and of course giving an old object a new life -- this one just blew me away....I absolutely love it.

I love that it could be very pretty, but also be modified to be very handsome for the man in your life...all depending on the suitcase you find.


As you will read, these are also available for purchase by the ladies at SugarSCOUT, who's project this is. Way to go! Fabulous idea.


But I'm a brave DIYer and intend to do this myself. Especially with such detailed and easy to follow instructions and photos.


Now, I'm on the lookout for a vintage suitcase...I can't wait to tackle this project!!


I’ll let you know how I make out…but in the meantime, feel free to steal this idea. (I did!)




For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment