Monday, July 11, 2011

wonderful contractor revealed!

After 25 blogs about my renovation (there are still more to come…namely the totally decorated laundry/mud room reveal), I’d like to tell you more about my contractor.

Up until now, I’ve only referred to him as “wonderful contractor”. As many of you have asked…and I can only guess…some of you have wondered, who is this wonderful contractor? Does he really exist?Of course he does!

Wonderful contractor is Mike Burns of MRB Contracting (www.mrbcontracting.com)

And I really can’t say enough good things about them. Really, I can't.

Mike, owner/operator, truly is fantastic -- experienced beyond his years (you’d be making a big mistake to judge him based on his age), conscientious, honest and straight-up.

Mike discussed everything with me…as little or as much as I wanted to know. I was updated every step of the way and there was a discussion each time there was a variation from what we agreed on. I always knew and understood all my options and felt very comfortable taking his advice and making decisions.

He’s a perfectionist (so am I!) and his standards of quality are high. He set the same expectation for his crew, and his subs, and his suppliers. And he delivered it from beginning to end.

And he’s got a wonderful sense of design and style, too. We were ALWAYS on the same page (one small exception here with some good, healthy debate). How exciting is that?!?

The crew at MRB Contracting are also top-notch. They showed up on time, worked hard, worked smart, kept a clean work site, were polite, respectful, and even seemed to have a bit of fun while they worked.

It was an absolute pleasure to have them around (in fact, I miss them quite a bit!).

Obviously, I won’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any kind of job – big or small. And they will be the very first call I make if I ever do anything to my home again. And who I'll recommend through rouge.

But don’t wait too long if you are looking for a wonderful contractor…if MRB Contracting is not already one of the most sought-after contractors in the city known for excellent quality, experience, approach and outstanding finished product, I have no doubt they will be. And soon.

Tell them "suzanne at rouge" sent you!



For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment