Monday, December 13, 2010

festive glam

This year, I decided to go glam for the holidays…it’s a big departure for me and it’s the first time I haven’t had a real tree. But I spied this white feather tree about a month ago and couldn’t get it out of my head!

And the black ornaments? What could be more fantastic??

So, here are a few pics of my décor this season…definitely non-traditional, but definitely still festive. A simple palette of silver and white, with a sparse touch of red thrown into the mix.

And outside? Well…that’s bit more traditional, with simple fresh bows, a little white light, and a light green ribbon.

I hope you’re enjoying your festive spaces as much as I am!

Until next week...





















































For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment