Saturday, October 30, 2010

silver bells...


Ok. I know it’s early. I know tomorrow is only Halloween….

But I was out and about today and couldn’t help notice that all the lovely holiday décor has hit the shelves.

While I’m not ready for Christmas carols to be blasting everywhere I go, I am starting to think about that time of year. To be honest, I love Christmas…must be all the white twinkling lights. I can’t help it. They make me happy, and playful and hopeful.

Favorite trend for this year (so far)?

Definitely silver, white and a pop of rich, dark purple. As always, a throw in a touch of whimsy and you are done!

Now, I’m not suggesting you have to run out the minute you pack away the creepy ghouls and goblins on Monday, but I’d suggest you at least start thinking about it…ok?

Until then, have a spooky fun Halloween.



For more about rouge, visit www.littlered.ca or check out past blogs at www.justalittlerouge/blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment